MarshallSoft Delphi AES Library is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-26. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64, WinServer.
The MarshallSoft AES Library for Delphi (AES4D) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement 256-bit encryption and decryption in Windows Delphi applications. AES4D is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to encrypt/decrypt files and data using the 256-bit Rijndael "Advanced Encryption Standard" (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer's sensitive information. Some of the features of AES4D are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption and decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts and decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Supports PKCS7 padding.
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Supports SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using "known answer tests" published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Comes with both 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs.
- Can be used by C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Power BASIC, FoxPro, dBase, XBase, and COBOL.
- Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works on Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Purchase with or without C source code for the DLLs.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
MarshallSoft Delphi AES Library (version 4.1) has a file size of 1.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 51 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.